The Child and Family Partners Certificate program is an innovative, evidence-based program informed by the Head Start Relationship-Based Competencies for staff and supervisors who work with families. This exciting new program is offered in a unique blend of video conference calls and online assignments and interactions. You can complete the program in the comfort of your home and community!
The certificate program meets the requirements of the Head Start Program Performance Standards 1302.91(e)(7) which states: A program must ensure staff who work directly with families on the family partnerships process hired after November 7, 2016, have within eighteen months of hire, at a minimum, a credential or certification in Social Work, human services, family services.
The Child and Family Partners Certificate Program is a 10-week program that:
- Offers important perspectives from current professionals in the field;
- Focuses on emerging practices as well as changing influences on families with young children;
- Allows you to complete online assignments at your convenience;
- Provides a forum for online discussions with other participants and program staff;
- Includes 3 video conference calls;
- Totals 50 hours of instruction and assignments including video conference calls and online assignments/discussions.
For more information about the Certificate Program CLICK HERE!